Re: tulip stability (was eepro100 troubles)

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 08:10:00 EST

> The web servers (~10Mb/s) last about 3 days on tulip. With all the Linux
> zealots talking about taking on Sun and the "enterprise," I'd drop dead laughing
> if they weren't my servers.

Clones or the real thing. We run a large ftp archive site without problems
on a pair 21142s. It was one of the first gnome 1.2 sites during the
slashdot 'lets announce it early' fiasco and it took 200+ ftp sessions for
several days in a row. Not a problem.

Which chips are in your tulip, what driver ?