QOS

From: Cassandra Worbanski (cbw@spellcast.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 14:54:05 EST

Hello,

I am using Kernel 2.4.0.test1 and iproute2-current which is installed
and running on a Redhat text-based Linux box. This system has three
ethernet 10/100 cards.

eth0 is the connection to internet through a lan,
eth1 (ip .1) is connected to a Win98 box which has no internet
connection except through eth1 (ip .2)
eth2 is not configured as of yet.

What I am trying to do is to limit or set outgoing and incoming
bandwidth rates to the Windows box down to 128Kbit. Ideally to control
the bandwidth rate from the lan to the Win98 box for downloads, to
128kbits through eth1 or however necessary. If this doesn't make any
sense let me know and I will clarify. Does anyone know of the commands
to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Cassandra