Re: eepro100 troubles

From: Scott R. Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 16:46:47 EST

just an FYI.

machine died again today. heavy network load. sending out 2 large mail
lists, with lots of web traffic and a few quake servers running. this is
using the 1.20.2.10, which is the latest AFAIK. No messages like the ones
Adrey sent below appeared in the logs. Did I mention this is an SMP
server? Would that make a difference?

Any help would be great.

thanx

--On Friday, June 9, 2000 2:51 PM -0400 "Scott R. Every" <scott@emji.net>