PCMCIA ehternet card fails.

From: Rizwan Mohammad (rizwan@clovertechnologies.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 11:21:22 EST

            I have a Toshiba 420CCE notebook with RH 6.1.Everything is working fine
except the PCMCIA ethernet card. Its a D-Link 650
DFE. According to the Ethernet-HOWTO this card is semi-supported ( plug and
pray ) and the driver specified is de650 which i could not find anywhere on the
web. This card works fine in windows.
 We applied the pcmcia patch of david hinds, recompiled the kernel but
could not ping to any machine on the network.
Please help by either pointing to the driver source or mailing it or
suggestions.

 Thanks in advance.

        Rizwan