Problem with NAT.

From: Yury Shramko (linux@spylog.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 06:26:03 EST

Hi all,

 Standart configuration work well (from internal to Internet and back).
But when I try work with host in internal zone through external address
I fail (only ping working). As I undestand this take place becose in this
case NAT make convertion only dst address and not convert src (but for me
need make convert on both dst and src).

 For simple case I can make and almost all will be work but for complicate
case I fail correctly desigion all routes.

 I can write more detaled shema of all my tests.

 Please help me .
Sincerely your's Yury Shramko yshr@spylog.com (linux@spylog.com)