RE: Problem with NAT.

From: Serge Maandag (serge.maandag@staff.zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 09:31:48 EST

You will need to do portforwarding, so incoming connections to your
external Ip on port 80 will (for instance) be forwarded to an internal
host at port 80. The implementation depends on the version of Linux you
are using. Please read the IP-masquerading how-to as it describes the
setup you need.
Also do a search for ipmasqadm on www.freshmeat.naet. It's a tool you'll
probably need.

Serge.