Network Interface Card (802.1q compatible)

From: Charrua (charrua@kernel.net.uy)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:36:37 EST

It needs a network interface card wich is compatible with 802.1q standard
and that it has linux drivers. The idea is that this equipment is connected
to a switch(802.1q compatible) and that it belongs to 3 Vlan's wich are
defined in the same equipment.
I've got the idea that the 3com model 3c980c-txm would suit me, but i don't
know if there are drivers for linux.

If anybody has any idea or any helpfull suggestion I'll be
gratefull. Thank you...

Andrés Segovia