manipulating multicast address lists

From: Hen, Shmulik (shmulik.hen@intel.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 09:59:25 EST

Hello,

How can I find out what are the dmi_users and g_users fields in struct
dev_mc_list used for ?

In our driver (something along the lines of bonding.c) we need to give the
base driver multicast lists merged from several other lists and sometimes
add a few addresses of our own. We need to do that directly and without
involving the kernel and it's standard API. How should I manage all the
fields other than dmi_addr ?

        Thanks,
        Shmulik Hen
        Software Engineer
        Linux Advanced Networking Services
        Network Communications Group, Israel (NCGj)
        Intel Corporation Ltd.