SMBMOUNT, Could not resolve mount point...

From: Matthieu Giorgini (Matthieu.Giorgini@unilever.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 10:04:50 EST

  Hello,

  I've installed a SAMBA server on my Linux wks.
  It works well, and I can use SMBCLIENT to connect to another wks.
  I'm in a domain, under NT4, SP5.

  When I use SMBMOUNT username=my_NT_username,password=my_NT_pwd
file://hostname/share /data/test, it says "could not resolve mount point".

  Sorry in advance if that's a stupid question, but I'm a beginner.

  Thanks in advance for your help, Matthieu