SUPDUP, ChaosNet implementations?

From: James A. Crippen (james@UnLambda.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 05:27:27 EST

I have a Lisp Machine that I can speak telnet to but would really rather
do SUPDUP. However I've never heard of a SUPDUP (see RFC
736) implementation for Linux. Has anyone heard of such a beast?

I'm also curious to know if anyone has heard of an implementation of
ChaosNet for Linux. ChaosNet was a suite of protocols similar in
functionality to IP/TCP developed at MIT back in the 1970s. ChaosNet was
used quite a bit between PDP10s running ITS and Multics and Lisp Machines,
as well as various other systems they had floating around which were
capable of some sort of ethernet-like networking.

I'd love to be able to do SUPDUP over ChaosNet, particularly, but that's
probably asking too much.

Thanks*10^6
'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,