Re: real time packet generation

From: Amit Kucheria (amitk@ittc.ku.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 16:53:42 EST

For realtime scheduling we use KURT which stands for Kansas University
Real Time. http://www.ittc.ku.edu/kurt/

For packet generation we use Netspec which allow us to generate tcp/udp
traffic, set TOS values etc. http://www.ittc.ku.edu/netspec/

For giving these packets the highest priority, i guess u could use
diffserv tc commands, or am i misunderstanding your question here ?

ciao,
Amit

--
                  Amit Kucheria