ECN and Win95 TCP stack

From: Kenneth Stephen (pgmr@austin.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 22:37:38 EST

Hi,

        In the process of debugging the my setup of ip-masquerading
(2.4.15pre1), I noticed that all the SYN packets coming from my Win95
machine (the masqueradee) is showing that the host is ECN capable and that
congestion is being experienced (ECT and CE are set). Anyone know if this
is a peculiarity of the linux kernel / tcpdump or is the Win95 tcpip stack
broken in this matter?

Thanks,
Kenneth