Re: porting from linux-2.2 to 2.4

From: Chuck Winters (cwinters@atl.lmco.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 11:16:03 EST

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 03:31:40PM -0800, Amit Kulkarni wrote:
> hope this helps,
>
> http://linuxkernel.to/module/port-2.4/eng/lkp.html#toc1

Is there an english version of all the documentation found there?

> -amit
>
> --- nomit kalidhar <nomit_kalidhar@infy.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I was looking for information for porting routing
> > protocols from linux
> > 2.2.x kernel to linux 2.4.x. Any pointers for
> > relevent information.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Nomit
> > -
> > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line
> > "unsubscribe linux-net" in
> > More majordomo info at

Chuck Winters                            | Email:  cwinters@atl.lmco.com
Distributed Processing Laboratory        | Phone:  856-338-3987
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Labs |
1 Federal St - A&E-3W                    |
Camden, NJ 08102                         |