Re: Policy routing work in 2.2 but not in 2.4

From: Theodor Milkov (zimage@delbg.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 02:06:06 EST

Casey Carter wrote:

> I can't tell you why source routing is not working properly, but I can
> tell you that you don't need it. Just put the 1.1.1.1/0x02 route in the
> main table, and your routing should work properly (at least, if there is
> nothing bizarre in the main routing table).

Thank you for the reply!

I've just tried this - but the same problem pop-up - it works in 2.2.20
but not in 2.4.17. I also tried it on my home machine with 2.4.16 but
without success too.
Btw, is anyone able to reproduce this problem?
I'm courious what's wrong... I refuse to believe that policy routing is
broken in 2.4 (at least 2.4.16/17) and nobody notice that.