Re: NDD-a-like

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:57:41 EST

Oops, I thought I gave a gkernel URL in the previous post.

ethtool tarball is available from http://sf.net/projects/gkernel/

"ethtool" (ethtool sources) and "linux_2_4" (2.4 kernel sources
including modified eepro100.c) cvs modules are available for checkout.
"linux_2_5" (2.5 kernel) is also there. CVS info at
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=3242

This is where most net driver changes are checked in before they go to
Marcelo/Linus. I keep meaning to check changes into vger cvs where
DaveM keeps other network changes, but have been too busy lately to sort
through all that...

--
Jeff Garzik      | "I went through my candy like hot oatmeal
Building 1024    |  through an internally-buttered weasel."