RE: flow labels IPv6

From: Philippe Veillette (LMC) (Philippe.Veillette@ericsson.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 11:48:36 EST

Hi,

instead of including <linux/types.h>
include <sys/types.h>

witch is already included, but the baseline, is to include <linux/*.h> in
_kernel_ stuff,
and since your building a user space application, you must avoid including
linux include,
try to remove them, and then try to compile it, maybe it will be alright.
With a quick look, it seems to be correct, but in case of a problem, just
search to see where it have been defined :)

Philippe