Looking for suggestions on graduate project

From: uaca@alumni.uv.es
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 10:50:09 EST

Hi all

sorry if this mail is a little offtopic

next course I'm going to make my graduate project

I want to make some networking related one

It would be a plus for me if it's implemented on Linux
I have also touched the kernel a couple of times... so it may
contain __some__ kernel work

any suggestion?

any comment would be greatly appreciated, sorry I'm not more specific

Thanks in advance

        Ulisses

                Debian GNU/Linux: a dream come true