Re: Request recommendation for CSU/DSU card, etc. for T1

From: urgrue (urgrue@tumsan.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 01:37:05 EST

we use a lot of Sangoma (www.sangoma.com) and SBE (www.sbei.com) cards.
cyclades (www.cyclades.com) work well too, but i havent used these as
much, because sangoma fulfills all our needs.
Sangoma has an easy-to-use curses-based configuration utility, too,
which you might like.
as far as x86 hardware goes, anything will work. you cannot get a slow
enough computer today. a 200mhz with 64mb ram wouldn't even break a
sweat routing the 1.5mbps of a T1.