Discounted Hotel Rooms

From: Discount Hotel Rooms (bulk@global-marketing.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 23:47:48 EST

Dear Valued Customer

We wish to 'Thank You' for booking a hotel room on one of our many popular hotel websites.
You booked during the past 12 -18 months.

As a loyalty bonus we are offering you some fantastic savings on hundreds of hotel rooms at our
NEW DISCOUNT HOTEL ROOM SITES
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com & www.FreeRoomz.com

Visit the sites and Book Mark them for future reference
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com & www.FreeRoomz.com

Hundreds of HOTEL ROOM SPECIAL OFFERS
www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com & www.FreeRoomz.com

Check availability now and BOOK your discounted hotel room
www.FreeRoomz.com & www.Global-Hotel-Reservations.com

'Wishing you an enjoyable stay' from the Global hotel reservations.com team

Click to browse our other travel sites:

www.hotels-accommodation.co.uk (Holiday Cottages)
www.hotels.in-london.co.uk (London Hotels)
www.hotels.in-uk.com (UK Hotels)
www.hotels.in-new-york-city.com (New York City Hotels)

To opt out from receiving further news on discount accommodation, simply click reply button and type remove.