Re: udp sendfile & csum_partial work around

From: Kishore Chitrapu (kishore@storigen.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 12:31:27 EST

This does not have the same interface as the sendfile.
Also,
struct file_operations {
+
ssize_t (*udp_sendfile) (struct file *, struct file *, loff_t *, size_t,
struct sf_hdtr *);

Note the addition on udp_sendfile and the sf_hdtr. Hence the there will
be a new sys_sendfilev which essentially has the same parameters as
sys_sendfile and also sf_hdtr.
This way we need not accumulate the SKBs which accomodate the entire
file till the user fills in headers.

-Kishore.

--
Kishore V. Chitrapu