Re: unresolved symbol main_table and local_table

From: Nicholas Dearham (Dearhamn@nu.ac.za)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 01:07:46 EST

Thanks, I understand now, but your Makefile ends up being almost the same as my original Makefile. Hence, when typing :

insmod ./klar.o

I get the same error as shown in my subject heading.

I appreciate your time and effort, but the error seems to be more than something that just needs to be added to the Makefile (which I don't know enough to figure out what that is yet).

Thanks again,
Nic D.