something about nfs mount

From: yf (fyou@dsguardian.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 00:27:40 EST

Recently I wrote a net client filesystem under linux. It funcs like NFS
client. It catch the user's requsts on client box, and send the request
to the file server on other box, and fetch the data wanted.

This is a problem when I want to export my client filesystem using nfsd.
It said: "mount failed. Reason returned by the server: permission
denied." What does this mean, pls tell me.

Best regards.

/yf