RE: DNS for multi-interfaces host

From: Yuan Huailin-w19410 (H.L.Yuan@motorola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 20:40:23 EST

If I have 2 or more net interfaces on my host, and each interface connect to a large private network( A and B).
each private network has their own DNS server.
Now, on my host, I launch the www browser. when I want browse the website in A, I enter www.website.a into address bar, browser will lookup the IP of this site based on the dns setting in /etc/resolv.conf. When I enter www.website.b into address bar, it will also do the same thing.

If the DNS servers are below for A and B:

A:
     200.61.2.100
     200.61.2.101

B:
     202.10.210.1
     202.10.210.2

if I just list them all in the /etc/resolv.conf is enough to let browser can access websites in A and B?

nameserver 200.61.2.100
nameserver 200.61.2.101
nameserver 202.10.210.1
nameserver 202.10.210.2