Re: snap on arm linux

From: Tim Gardner (timg@tpi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 09:47:08 EST

Look for alignment and packing issues on older kernels. Many of the structure
definitions for IP and ARP did not include __attribute__((packed)) in the ARM
ports of the kernel. 2.4.19 (rmk7) is the current ARM port with most (if not
all) of the alignment and packing issues corrected.

rtg

Tim Gardner - timg@tpi.com 406-443-5357
TriplePoint, Inc. - http://www.tpi.com
PGP: http://www.tpi.com/PGP/Tim.txt