Local Computer Service

From: frand (frand@milestechnologies.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:04:58 EST

Hello,

We are a computer consulting company located in South Jersey.

Miles Technologies offers services in three areas of concentration:

Information Technology, Website Development and Custom Software
Development.

We can assist your current IT department or can offer your company a
complete solution for its computer technology needs. Our trained staff of
professionals can provide support for your particular needs either
on-site, on the phone, or remotely.

Please visit our website at www.4miles.com

Please call at me toll free at 1-866-MILES 99 or 1-866-645-3799 if you
have any questions or let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thank You,

Fran Desmond

"You request. We respond. It gets done!"
110-A Centre Blvd.
Marlton, NJ 08053
Call Toll Free: (866) MILES 99
Fax 856-396-0777