IPv6 - why skb->cb is not filled???

From: Adam Flizikowski (adam_fli@poczta.onet.pl)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 04:23:06 EST

Hello,

I have added packet numbering at driver level (8139too.c):
- after data is taken from eth and skb reserved i put a number
sprintf(skb->cb,"%lu",pkt_nr) which is ++'ed every pkt

later on, in ip6_input.c i try to read skb->cb and ... it is empty (or has
not proper value).

Whereas when i try to read skb->cb from ip_input.c (ipv4) it is properly
read.

Could you please advice me what can be wrong?

Does ipv6 uses header file other than skbuff.h ??? .. and thus different skb
struct???

best regards

adam