RE: [Question]: Buffer management in skbuff.c

From: Charlie Brett
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 12:04:03 EST

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Now the only question I
have is why don't we charge the user for the shared overhead? Should
there be a way for a user to determine what the size of the overhead is
(to remove "hidden charges")? If nothing else, maybe the documentation
could mention it.

Thanks again,
Charlie