Re: linux patch for high-speed networking (incl htcp)

From: David S. Miller
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 22:14:50 EST

Douglas, I like your work and your paper.

But I'm not even going to look at your patches if it's one huge blob and has
the web100 stuff in it as well, that makes it impossible to review sanely
and integrate.

So why don't you, one by one, make small patches for your fixes, all without
the web100 stuff added? So, first we'd have the SACK queue scalability fixes,
then the reordering undo fix, etc. etc.

Keep the patches small, and test each one seperately, and then I nearly guarentee
we'll integrate your work.

Thanks.