Technology Consulting

From: frand
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 09:25:45 EST

FACT: Our Customers Make More Money

Hello,

My name is Fran Desmond with Miles Technologies.

One of the fastest growing and most distinguished computer services
leaders in New Jersey.

Miles has been featured recently for its high-quality services, strong
momentum of growth and leadership integrity and performance by the
following leading publications in our region:

- Courier-Post,
http://www.southjerseynews.com/issues/february/b020104a.htm
- Burlington County Times,
http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/147-02012004-238189.html
- Philadelphia Inquirer,
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/states/new_jersey/7943806.htm
- Philadelphia Business Journal,
http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2004/02/16/story3.html
- SJ Magazine, http://milestechnologies.com/media_10questions.asp
- The Trentonian - Business Section, March 12, 2004
- Moorestown News Weekly - January 2004

We have offices in South Jersey and North Jersey.

We are different from others in our industry. We get things done.

With a highly specialized and trained staff of 35, Miles Technologies
serves the needs of more than 450 clients - delivering customized software
applications for automated business administration, as well as high-impact
websites and other computer services.

Our portfolio of services includes:

- Network Installation and Support Services
- Software Installation and Support Services
- Custom Software Development
- Graphic Design and Website Development
- Email/Website Account Setup and Hosting
- Multiple Office Connectivity
- Technical Support

What do our clients have to say about our services?

Lou Schiliro, Director of Operations, Global Protection: "As we grew, we
saw the benefits of Miles Technologies more clearly - there were the
initial improvements that were immediately noticed, including better
inventory tracking and more streamlined account management, and then there
were the bigger picture improvements.We saw we were going to be able to
grow the company without adding any additional infrastructure costs and
with minimal personnel additions - the system put our company online and
eliminated a lot of future costs we were going to have to face to handle
expansion and growth."

Ori Rosenkrantz, Founder and President, Strollers4Less.com: "Miles
Technologies solutions streamlined our business, we found we could handle
a lot more customers with fewer employees, we reduced costs, saved time,
transferred that time savings onto our customers and took the business to
a whole new level of organization and growth potential. Implementing
technology from Miles Technologies was the best thing we've ever done."

What can we do for your business?

Please call me toll free at (800) 496-8001 for a Free Consultation.

I will gladly discuss your needs and answer any of your questions.

Please Visit our Website at www.milestechnologies.com

Thank you,

Fran Desmond

"You request. We respond. It gets done!"

Locations
South Jersey (Headquarters)
Suite 103
300 West Route 38
Moorestown, NJ 08057

North Jersey
11 Ise Street
South Hackensack, NJ 07606

Call Toll Free: 1-800-496-8001
Fax: 856-439-9910
Website at www.milestechnologies.com

If you have received this email in error, please reply and ask to be
removed from our mailing list.