Important message from David

From: David Liptak
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 07:14:24 EST

To whom it may concern.

With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up
courage to contact you.

My name is David Liptak, an American free-lance journalist
presently in Iraq with an international organisation that I
will also disclose later. I found your contact particulars
in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
(US$8.523 Million Dollars) Eight Million five Hundred
Thousand And Twenty Three Dollars to your country or any
other safe country of your choice, as far as I can be
assured that my share will be safe in your care untill I
complete my service here,this is no stolen money, and there
are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed
in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a
location near one of Saddam's old palaces during a rescue
operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the
money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing
to do, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for
the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with
the help of a German contact working here, and his office
enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to
a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot. He does not
know the real contents of the package, and believes that it
belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid, and
before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to
his business associate.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out
to a safer country for you to pick up, and will discuss
this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist
me.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss
this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to
reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage
of this information will be too bad for us.

I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have
survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of
God, this and other reasons I will mention later has
prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this
matter to be resolved immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested
to assist me and provide me with your full name, contact
phone number, your scanned international passport and your
occupation to enable me achieve result with you.

Regards,
David Liptak (Your pospective partner).