Don't miss this $500.00usd.It's not a joke

From: smart simpson
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 19:19:15 EST

Good day,
You email was nominated by our organisation (Justo Drawwinners Inc), Though we do not know more about you, But we use an email random selection machine to choose our monthly winner that are qualify to be paid an amount $500.00 USD, Congratulation!! your email was nominated and our organisation has informed the accounting department to get a check of $500.00 USD issued to your name and sent to your address, By this, I want
you to forward me the name to which the check should be made payable to and the address it should be sent to so that your payment can be sent as soon as possible,

Once again,

Congratulations!!!!.

Smart Simpson.

Note that you are not asked to send delievery charges or anything of such fromour organisation.