Re: Tlan parameters Suse 9.2

From: Samuel S Chessman
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 16:32:57 EST

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Luis.F.Correia wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Im trying to do a ftp install of Suse 9.2 in Compaq Proliant 4500. When Im prompted to chose a network driver I chose the TLAN driver, since my nic is a compaq netflex-3/E. The problem is that the module always fail. The IRQ is 5 and the io port is 5000.
> Could you please help me!
>
> Thanks in Advanced

The first information needed is:
what does the kernel message for TLAN say?

dmesg | grep TLAN

As you are in install mode, sometimes you can get a console shell with
ALT-F2 or ALT-F3.

Please don't bother Torben, the TLAN-Dev mail list is more useful.
I have changed the cc for that.

Sam Chessman
--
Sam Chessman chessman (a) tux.org
First do what's necessary, then what's possible, finally the impossible.