Need people with time ASAP now

From: Donna Fischer
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 04:43:09 EST

Dear Sir/Madam.that

Are you looking for a job?
Are you not satisfied with your income? You think you can earn more and
you want earn more? We can make an offer to you !
Solid Job Company WorldWide had proved itself long
ago as a stable financial investor into social projects of thirdworld
countries.mail We had built numerous chruches that are successful now,
several hospitals, institutions for children with hard childhood.ever
Currently our project is "Movement for making better an environment
for woman in arabian countries".after
We also own a organization "Old New Orleans".open Basically we are renweing
a territory and giving a place it's original look.eyes As you can see, we
are not about earning money like any other company, we are working with
people and for people! Our capital consists of invests of big companies
and private individuals.can We are in contact of thousand of government
individuals, as well as with common people.now You migh be questioning
yourself :

Our vacancies: Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all over the world including Australia, but due to sufficient perfection
in Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and
reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches in which we require Australians.sell Now we are looking for
financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our
clients.and At this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening
offices in Australia, you will have an opportunity for working in our
offices as well.add

Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
to accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system.time Australian partners of our clients have
some difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East
Europe.point You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will
receive through relative to our business.love The rest needs to be
transferred to our company's representative by Western Union; all
Western Union fees are paid by us.their On average you will be making 3,000
US Dollars per week.offer

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business.that If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in
sending a mail to our HR office.best For more information our crew of
Human Resources is ready to answer all your questions.forever

If you are ready to start working with us then you need to register on
our personal website of our company and you will get a personal
account that you will work with .stop After you done that and you got an
account - we start working with you within 24 hours.sell Go to
http://solidjob.org please click " REGISTER"

Best Regards first
Solid Job Company