sttoocck H_Y_W_I.PK She's a mother hen.

From: gvmihh ewfbdrkw
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 21:14:12 EST

Hollywood Intermediate Inc.
(SYM : H Y W I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.74
This price will be history coming next week

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
pay attention to

HYWI has performed like clockwork every time

CO OverView
H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of post-production services with negative handling expertise and cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a singl!
e master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract and archive all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate (MDI) division is completing a digital intermediate for Chad Lowe's directorial debut, "Beautiful Ohio," starring William Hurt and Rita Wilson. READ MORE THIS IS HUGE

H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H Y W I . P K - News), a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals and visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e gives Motion Picture producers the ability to scan their selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film resolution, conform a high resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview master to be used for preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed in any worldwide theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a test audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

DO your Due Diligence and you'll see what we are talking about when it comes to H-Y-W-I

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Run to seed. Tall as a tree. Where man is not nature is barren. Ugly as a mud fence. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Sweet as honey. Watch and wait. Putting it in a nutshell. Your in hot water. That's water under the bridge. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. Sick as a dog. She has a green thumb. Weed 'um and reap. Still water runs dirty and deep. Walking on thin ice. Shake like a leaf. Shiver me timber. Sweet as honey. Your in hot water. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your all washed up. Spill the beans. You say potayto, I say potahto.

Sick as a dog. She's the apple of my eye. Raking it in. Say it with flowers. Wet behind the ears. You never miss the water till the well runs dry. As uneasy as a cat near water. A rose is a rose is a rose. You feel like a fish out of water. Sturdy as an oak. What's done is done. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Still water runs dirty and deep. Two peas in a pod. The scum of the earth. Put to bed with a shovel. As uneasy as a cat near water. Weed 'um and reap. When the cows come home. Stone cold sober. Sick as a dog. Sly as a fox. Salt of the Earth.