Everybody finds money with us

From: Blue Yach Team
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 06:57:15 EST

Dear reader!

We are looking for managers to assist our clients of an Ecommerce program Manager to work with the sales unit part-time. Blue Yacht Inc. is a professional Vessel services organization with
core competencies in both exploiting and repairing services.
Primary responsibilities will include account management in support of international payments. Successful applicant should demonstrate accountability for delivering solutions by approved deadlines; must have experience in financial sphere like bank operations, Internet payment systems etc.; must have skills in prioritization, multi-tasking, and success in adapting to change in a fast-paced environment.
Should you meet the above criteria please email your letters of interest to job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Sincere regards,
Blue Yach Team