Hi - source specific multicast

From: klltm klltm
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 18:19:28 EST

Hi,

I am little new to multicast/igmp code here. I am looking for some info on following issues.

1) How do we initialize variable "ipv4_devconf.force_igmp_version" to version 3. by default it is inialized to 2 in old kernel. I need to find a place where this variable is initialized.

2) Is there any multimedia player for windows XP through which you can send a source specific multicast (SSM)/IGMPv3 request to the network from XP machine by selecting a particular source.?

Thank you
BC