Re: Behavior of SO_BINDTODEVICE

From: Kristian Evensen
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 13:49:16 EST

Hello,

Thank you very much for all the help, after looking a little bit more into ip route I managed to solve my problem. I had previously overlooked the append command, which allowed me to add two default routes to the same gateway (one for each interface) and, thus, add the correct default routes to the two other routing tables (again one for each interface). Previously, traffic that should go through eth1 was still routed through eth0 because that was the default route in it's table as well.

Btw, you can do bindings against IP's in curl as well.

-Kristian