Re: IP Aliasing: IPs Switched?

From: Pascal Hambourg
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 14:55:45 EST

Lainee Scott a écrit :
I suspect that in your opinion changing to_filter won't solve my problem.

to_filter ?

Any idea what might?

Not yet. But even though addresses appear to be swapped somehow, the box still seems to be able to communicate using them, so I believe that the ARP and IP operation is OK. Have you checked with a packet sniffer ?

Is there any other info I can provide to get some more guidance?

Yes. Can you elaborate "Listening on .11 is DNS and on .12 is HTTP" ? Is this the load balancer ?