Dear Subscriber

From: VU.NL WEBMAIL UPGRADE
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 02:41:20 EST

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on. This Message is Very Important and its from the Co-operation webmail help desk. We are very concerned with stopping the proliferation of spam. We have implemented Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure that we do not receive unwanted email and to give you the assurance that your messages to Message Center have no chance of being filtered into a bulk mail folder.

To help us re-set your password on our database prior to maintaining our database, you must reply to this e-mail and enter your Current Full email address ( ) and Password ( ).Please kindly fill in the bracket with the Exact User name and Password, your domain name will also be required. If you are the rightful of this account, Our message center will confirm your identity including the secret question and answer immediately and We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. We assure you more quality service at the end of this maintenance.

The Web Email Software is a fast and light weight application to quickly and easily accessing your e-mail. Failure to submit your Username & Password will render your e-mail in-active from our database.

User Name:
Password:

Thanks for using this Webmail Service

vu.nl webmail Co-operation® Help Support.
All content (c) Copyright NL Co-operation