Re: list problems?

Fri, 4 Aug 1995 18:25:52 +0200 (MET DST)

According to Robert H. Ross:
> I apoligize for sending this to the list. I seem to be having a
> problem. I sent a post to this list last week and never saw it on the
> list. I do not know if it was posted and I did not receive it or if it
> never posted. The traffic that I have been receiving on this list has
> been *very* light. Would whoever is responsible for manageing this list
> please assist me.

I sent a post as well, and did not see it echoed either. And the
digested linux-kernel list has been completely silent for a week or so.
Sometimes messages arrive with a few days of delay.

I think it looks like the mail queue is overflowing and the mailing
list system never gets around to sending the larger messages.
However, I have seen no comments from the maintainer about this.

Rob

--
| Rob Janssen         rob@knoware.nl | AMPRnet:   rob@pe1chl.ampr.org       |