Linux-Net Archive by subject
Starting: Thu 09 May 1996 - 00:00:-75849 EST
Ending: Thu 16 May 1996 - 00:00:-3444 EST
- /dev/cua? Vs /dev/ttyS?
- 2 NICs!?
- [masq] IP masquerading and fragmentation
- are these guys misconfigured?
- co-existance of pppd and mgetty
- co-existance of pppd and mgetty ?
- co-existance of pppd and mgetty ?)
- dip-uri can't compile
- Error in Tcl Script (control panel)
- exporting msdos partition
- gated 3.6A1 for 1.3.99 (diffs)
- gated for 1.3.99 addendum
- Generic tunnel driver?
- How do I get fixed and dynamic ppp
- IP Masquerading - Real Audio proxy
- IP masquerading and fragmentation
- IP masquerading: ICMP fixes, checksums etc
- IP masquerading: what is ``need to frag''?
- Is eql usable as a single device?
- ISA Lance cards in Alpha AXP boxes
- ISP - Newbie question
- Linux Box is down
- Linux<-->Sparc nfs
- local httpd server vs remote
- Looking for recent EEXPRESS.O driver
- modem setting
- more information for 3Com
- More Patches v pre2#2 and showstopper list for 2.0
- ne2000+etherspray+1.3.99 gives good performance
- Network kernel
- Network module autoprobing in 1.3
- NFS question?
- patches (verify_area related) RESENT
- Problems w/ telnet & 1.3.99
- Recurring problem with a 3c509 and self-arping
- RFC's on NIS+?
- Router/Gated config
- routing broken in 1.3.99 and newer
- Setting up network
- Slow ethernet/NE2000 with all 1.3 kernels (1.2 is fine)
- SMC PCI??
- SOCKSify at Kernel level?
- strange ftp bug in csh ?
- tcp.c, FIONREAD fixed?
- TCP/IP with 3Com Adapters
- Total control anyone???
- Tx TCP rates down > 20% - A report.
- Virtual modems and ftp
- Workstation setup
- your mail
- YP ERROR
Last message date: Thu 16 May 1996 - 00:00:-3444 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:40:14 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.