Re: Xterm Help!

dennis (yener@yener.nol.net)
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 13:25:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a i586 75mhz machine with 16megs of memory, also I recompiled the
kernel without 'path mtu discovery' and so far it did not make any
difference..
I am trying to link to my main shell which is dazed.nol.net from
yener.nol.net (my static IP)..As far as I can see, all I get from that
xterm session is a login and password prompt and right after the input it
completely freezes ..And if I try telnetting to any other unix host ,
things work fine..I can telnet to dazed.nol.net from a third host it
works fine tho , but a direct connection from yener.nol.net to
dazed.nol.net is giving me headaches..

Thanks for further suggestions ! :)