Linux-Net Archive by subject
Starting: Sun 09 Jun 1996 - 00:00:-58294 EST
Ending: Sun 16 Jun 1996 - 00:00:-6008 EST
- 3Com ethernet card not being detected
- allocating some buffer space
- ascend pipeline and Linux
- autoload ip_masq_[irc raudio ftp].o
- Big Linux PPP (and diald) problems (with Demon at least)
- Bug in 1.2.13 firewall
- Bug in 1.2.13 firewall?
- Bug in 1.2.13 firewall? (fwd)
- Compiling problems with ppp-2.1.2d
- DOD Routing
- ET support for LINUX
- ET/5025(-16) driver for v2.0.0 LINUX
- eth0 mismatched read page ptr
- eth0 mismatched read page ptr + Socket destroy delayed
- FW problem
- gated 3.6A1 for 1.3.99 (diffs)
- Home of NetKit, bind, and net-tools utilities?
- Human for the mailing lists
- Linux & Multiple processing?
- Linux 2.0.0 bad nfs status return value
- Local network screwed up
- lockf and mail
- Looks like SO_RCVBUF should be limited to 65535.
- Masquerading, dying, deubg and wrong ip#'s
- Multicast under Linux
- Multiple Token Ring Adapters
- NE2000 lockup in 2.0.0?
- NE2000 lockup in 2.0.0?)
- Network unreachable
- NFS question?
- OSPF <--> RIP Questions
- Patch for tulip.c and Cogent 964
- PPP problems
- PPP-problem !?!
- remove linux subscription
- Running Linux boxes as high end servers
- Setting up an irc server
- SMC Etherpower lockups
- Unknown ethernet packets with linux-2.0.0....
- whats rsize supposed to be now?
- Xterm Help!
Last message date: Sun 16 Jun 1996 - 00:00:-6008 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:40:28 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.