Re: remove my mail from sendmail queue

Richard Neal G. Plana (richip@manila.tridel.com.ph)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:51:23 +0800 (PST)

Hi!

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Arthur S. Petrossian wrote:

> Please , who can say how to remove my mail from the sendmail queue if I
> have send it bu sendmail still has it in its queue and I don't want that
> mail to be sent.

Better than that ... has an interface to the sendmail daemon been written.
A sendmail administrator and manager. Something that would help the
system adminstrator manage the queue (ie. send now, rm, etc.) and other
configurable aspects of sendmail outside of sendmail.cf and its
commandline options? I don't think sendmail, mailq, nor newaliases has
that feature.

--Richi 8^)