Re: Windows problem...

Densin Roy. (densin@lox2.loxinfo.co.th)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 10:22:59 +0700 (GMT+0700)

What you want for your linux to be? if you use lease line

you must setup linux as router&gateway.But I guess that you use

ISP dial user.so your must set proxy gateway like ip masqurade.

I suggest "ipfwadm" that have in

"ftp://ftp.loxinfo.co.th/pub/unix/firewall_ipmasquerade."

den Roy.