Re: Network unreachable

Marco Molteni (molter@logic.it)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 20:26:27 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Keanu Gassmann wrote:

> My problem is that I just setup my Linux and I do not get
> a connection to my network. The Kernel recognizes my network
> card... NE2000-clone... no problem but it does not get a network
> connection... TCP/IP is setup correctly.. what going on...
> been trying the whole night...

hi Keanu,
mmmh maybe I'm not original but I think you should RTFM, such as
the NET-2 HowTo and maybe the NAG (Network Administration Guide)...
Anyway for a (I hope so :-) ) quick hack have a look at the man pages for
ifconfig (8) and route (8).

--
Marco Molteni
student at Computer Science Dept, Universita' di Milano, Italy.