Subject: multiple NIC's
Author: "Jimmy A. Marit" <marit@ubaguio.fapenet.org> at SMTP-GW
Date: 5/30/97 2:38 PM

I have installed Linux 2.0.27 (slakware) in a Class B network. I have 3
ethernet cards (one 3c59x and two NE2000 cards). I have recompiled my
kernel, loaded all the necessary drivers, and all these cards are detected
correctly at boot time. I am currently using the 3c59x card, how will I
configure the other two NE2000 cards so that it will be used in my network?

Thank you very much.

---
<marit@ubaguio.fapenet.org>
Jimmy A. Marit
University Computer Center
University of Baguio, Baguio City, Philippines