Subject: multiple NIC's
Author: "Jimmy A. Marit" <> at SMTP-GW
Date: 5/30/97 2:38 PM

I have installed Linux 2.0.27 (slakware) in a Class B network. I have 3
ethernet cards (one 3c59x and two NE2000 cards). I have recompiled my
kernel, loaded all the necessary drivers, and all these cards are detected
correctly at boot time. I am currently using the 3c59x card, how will I
configure the other two NE2000 cards so that it will be used in my network?

Thank you very much.

Jimmy A. Marit
University Computer Center
University of Baguio, Baguio City, Philippines