Re: IP Router

rude bwoy (blackbird@ameritech.net)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:13:35 -0600

I'm not quite clear on what you are trying 2 do
is it like :

________________ethernet_______________
| | |
| |
| | |
| |
linux laptop (pc) (pc)
[router]

<isdn connection to isp>

???
(the pc's are there just for for fluff) :)
if so - yes - that's no problem - infact USRobotics used to make
a SOHO routing device specifically for that purpose. NETstinker
(or something like that it was called)... :)