Re: Hardware Reqmts for an IP Masquerader

Barry Treahy (treahy@mmaz.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:40:57 -0700

--------------C4AC6505A44723380AB51490

I have IP filtering and masquerading running on a Compaq Prolinea
486/33, 16MB RAM, 200MB hard drive and two 3C509 NIC's. Doesn't do
anything else, but it does this well...

Barry