Re: Telnet

Matthew A Brodycz (promethos@juno.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:51:17 -0600

Maybe I am missing the same thing.

6675 ? S 0:07 in.telnetd
6706 ? S 0:07 in.telnetd
6813 ? S 0:06 in.telnetd
7495 p1 S 0:00 grep -e telnetd

my hosts.allow hosts.deny all work because I use em to block other hosts
on the net.
my build 2.0.36
and at one point in its life it was Slackware.
I can only telnet into the machine, however the machine has no connection
to the internet.
maybe the person is forgetting to add the x in ps -ax, cause without it I
don't see any telnet info